Following Pan Asia Bank’s Top 3 Online Security Tips is a great starting place to help increase your security when banking online.
Protect Your Computer
- Always make sure you have the latest anti-virus and firewall protection on your computer.
- Apply the latest updates and security patches to your Operating System as soon as they become available.
- Apply anti-spyware protection to avoid spyware becoming installed on your computer.
Be Password Smart
- Always choose ‘easy to remember, but hard to guess’ passwords and change them regularly.
Know How to Spot Online Fraud
Be aware of the common tricks used by Internet scammers and fraudsters-
- Be wary of emails from people you don’t know or trust. Delete any emails you think are suspicious
- Never provide your personal or security details, including Customer ID or passwords, in response to any email. Pan Asia Bank will never request this information from you via email
- Always scan any new programs or files for viruses before you open, install or use them. Your anti-virus software may do this for you automatically.
- To find out further information about ways you can avoid Internet scams and be aware