Sri Lanka’s fastest growing commercial bank, Pan Asia Bank recently unveiled its new improved internet banking solution platform as a part of its endeavor to conquer the digital banking frontier of the country.
In today’s context where customers are relentlessly looking to find ways and means to save time in their busy lives, online banking provides an ideal solution due to the unparallel level of convenience it affords them via providing access to their bank accounts 24/7, 365 days a year.
Pan Asia bank’s new internet banking solution was designed specifically to provide a superior user friendly banking experience to such customers enabling them to perform their day to day banking transactions with speed and ease while ensuring the highest level of cyber security.
The new internet banking platform has been designed to be accessible by a wide range of devices including PCs, tablets and mobile phones.
The new upgraded Internet Banking platform of Pan Asia Bank, among a host of value added features, offers the following key features to provide a cutting edge banking experience to its customers;
- Real time fund transfers to own accounts or third party accounts within Pan Asia Bank or across to other banks• Real time fund transfers to own accounts or third party accounts within Pan Asia Bank or across to other banks
- An enhanced Bill Payment option with one of Sri Lanka’s largest collection of most widely used bill payment merchants that enables customers to make their day to day bill payments a hassle free operation
- A new screen that lets customers view the status of their entire portfolio with Pan Asia Bank
- A search function to assist customers to quickly find the functionality they need
- Customizable widgets that provides fast access to perform frequently used functionalities
- Ability to make payments to Pan Asia Bank credit cards with ease
- Ability to make payments to any other bank credit card (master ,Visa & AMEX) Cheque book request facility
- Request to setup up standing orders
- Added security from using OTPs ( one time Password ) that are sent to the customer’s mobile phone to verify secure transactions
- Ability to receive alerts via SMS or Email
- Ability to download e-statements
The bank, also has introduced a new mobile banking application to further enhance its digital banking footprint.
While at the initial phase the new internet banking platform is offered only to retail customers, plans are already underway to make it available to corporate customers shortly.
In order to encourage customers to use the newly launched internet banking solution, Pan Asia Bank will be waiving off the annual fee in the first year and charges applicable for bill payments in the first six months.
Newly designed web portal
In another initiative to strengthen its foot print in the digital banking front, Pan Asia Bank recently did a total revamp to their corporate web portal. The prime objective of this initiative was to create a stronger presence in the online domain by making the web site more user friendly for users who access it via a wider range of units such as mobile phones, Tabs etc.
The new web site can be accessed with their favorite web browser as it is compatible with all the major browsers currently being used.
In addition, the new web site has a user friendly Branch /ATM locator that allows its customers to locate a convenient branch out of bank’s fast growing branch network to do their banking transactions. Further, the site is equipped with comprehensive information on all the financial products and services on offer.
With continuous value additions to its digital banking platforms, Pan Asia Bank expects to manage its costs more efficiently, respond to customer requirements faster and offer novel, sophisticated product offerings to its customer base.
“As a bank that is committed to understand customer requirements better than competitors, we very well appreciate the important role played by digital channels in providing access and information to customers who lead a busy life. That is why we continue to focus on using cutting edge technology to offer and improve digital solutions that are secure, user friendly and convenient for customers” stated Acting CEO/CFO of Pan Asia Bank Mr Lalith Jayakody.
The new internet banking platform as well as the new web portal of Pan Asian Bank are powered by Fortunaglobal, a leading provider of digital banking software solutions in Sri Lanka.